Organizations, large or small, require expert knowledge to properly manage their technological infrastructure however they do not always have the IT professionals in place to build, manage and troubleshoot technical issues.
1701 Solutions works closely with our Partners to manage their key IT systems so that they can focus on running their operations and growing their business.
Our integrated Managed IT services offering provides friendly IT support for a budgeable monthly expense. Partners know and trust that we have their best interests in mind. Our proactive approach helps prevent issues before they arise, secures systems before they become vulnerable, and plans for technology upgrades ahead of time allowing you to stay on budget.
All Clients benefit from:
Managed Services - Our suite of proactive automation, monitoring, and remediation tools that help prevent technology issues before they happen.
IT Help Desk - More than just a help desk, our team of Technical Operations Team provides 24/7 infrastructure monitoring on top of instant IT support from friendly and knowledgeable IT System Consultants.
Account Management & vCIO Services - Your dedicated Account Manager partners with you to further understand your business and develop a technology roadmap that aligns with your goals.
Infrastructure is a term that might make you think of a highway or interstate, but it is really the backbone of how your company stays connected to resources. Infrastructure recommendations and design are always configured using Microsoft best practices, while taking into consideration any industry-specific regulatory requirements.
Virtualization - Server virtualization is a relatively new server technology that creates efficiencies while reducing operating costs by increasing the utilization of server resources. Virtualization allows a company to reduce the number of physical servers and associated management costs.
1701 leverages virtualization technology to ensure that our Partner's receive maximum value for their server hardware spend.
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) - 1701's IaaS offering includes all the infrastructure building while also providing networking services and data storage. IaaS offerings include a customized combination hardware, licensing, and support for a predictable monthly expense. Partners utilizing 1701 IaaS infrastructures have peace-of-mind knowing that their systems are always up to date, secure and refreshed as needed.
By leveraging the Cloud, most of your organization’s operations can be performed online meaning you no longer need to purchase and maintain IT large infrastructure. Cloud technology provides additional features that allow your team to collaborate with colleagues and clients while they are out of the office, using any internet-connected device.
Whether Clients are looking to migrate their entire server infrastructure into the Cloud or simply modernize their productivity by using cloud-based email, file-sharing, and collaboration, 1701 has helped match and implement the correct solution for their business.
Some of the main benefits of Cloud offerings include:
- Productivity - Unlock your team’s productivity by taking advantage of robust cloud-based tools for collaboration, mobility, and unified communications.
- Security - Secure critical company data in Microsoft’s world-class cloud environment and leverage security tools like encryption and single sign-on.
- Scalability - Only pay for what you need, when you need it: easily scale your business without having to rebuild or update technology infrastructure.
Microsoft 365 Licensing
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based suite of popular apps and serves as a complete work solution for organizations of all sizes. Microsoft 365 licensing allows users to work on projects from various locations and devices. The apps are maintained automatically so they are always up to date with the latest security and features releases.
1701 Solutions is a certified Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider. We have quickly become a trusted Microsoft 365 licensing support and consulting services company in Arizona.
If you are looking to migrate to Microsoft Office 365, we have the knowledge and experience with the installation, configuration troubleshooting and managing your account.
1701's Support and Services include:
- Installing Microsoft 365 applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams.
- Implementation, migration, and support of Microsoft365.
- Configuring Microsoft 365 on mobile devices.
- Enterprise and team collaboration workspaces, including SharePoint.
- Managed payments and billing.
Contact us today to learn how your company can benefit from partnering with 1701 Solutions to configure and manage your Microsoft 365 environment.
Are you looking for the right cloud services for your business needs? Do you want to migrate from one cloud service to another?
You may be confused to select the best option for business. 1701 Consulting Solutions Cloud Services will provide you with the best solutions for your business. We will work together with you to choose the best solutions from the available options in the market.
Due to different business needs, we provide you with different cloud services. They are listed as:
- Private Cloud: We provide you with a data centre that allows you to manage your data yourself through your existing infrastructure. Your data get more secure.
- Public Cloud: We offer your business a storage centre in our data centre to manage and maintain your data. Be assured that your data are safe with us.
- Hybrid Cloud: This is a cloud service that is built specifically for particular businesses or projects. We understand that some projects require a complex form of cloud services because of their complexity. However, they are flexible and scalable.
We also offer you services such as Cloud Consulting, Cloud Integration, Cloud Data Backup and Cloud Migration. These are offered at budget-friendly prices.
1701 Hosted Phone System
Keep up with the ever-increasing speed of business communications on a business phone platform built for the modern-day company, regardless of size. Optimize daily communications with external contacts and internal employees using a single platform - 1701's Hosted Phone System.
1701 Solutions empowers your organization to run its business the way you want. Every system can make and take calls from a mobile app, video conference from your computer or take a call on your desk phone. Whether working from the office or from home, 1701's Hosted Phone System is up to the task.
The system and our team of professionals provide a simple onboarding process and helpful ongoing support.
Features of 1701 Hosted Phone System include:
- Licensing options to meet every need.
- Compatible with a number of national and local of SIP carriers.
- Unlimited hardware options to choose from. Proprietary technology is no longer a factor.
- Fax-to-email capability.
- Ability to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or source through 1701. The possible combinations are endless:
- Cloud, On-premises, Hybrid
- Handsets, Headsets, Software, Mobile App
- Client Provisioned Equipment, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Monthly support options to accommodate any budget.
1701 has the experience and skill to propel your organization's phone system to the next level.